The SE-400 is a ground-fault-relay test unit designed to test current pickup level, time delay and coordination of groundfault protection.
The tester injects current through the window of installed ground-fault current transformers to verify the operation of ground-fault monitors and relays.
It is used on substations, motor control centers (MCCs), central distribution panels, switchboards, and test benches to verify relay operation.
The SE-400 tests the entire ground-fault circuit including current transformers, wiring, ground-fault relay and the operation of the interrupting device. It is recommended to test every relay and its current interrupting device annually.
Features & Benefits
Adjustable Current SetpointCurrent range is 0.5 to 9.9 A
Adjustable Time Duration SetpointDuration range is 0.1 to 9.9 s, or continuous output
Small Form FactorLightweight and compact for portability
Remote Test InputAllows test to be initiated from another location
- Input Voltage: 84-134 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 80 VA
- Dimensions: H 219 mm (8.6”); W 99 mm (3.9”); D 143 mm (5.6”)
- Output Current Settings: 0.5-9.9 A
- Output Duration Settings: 0.1-9.9 s or continuous
- Output Voltage: 5.0 Vac maximum
- Conformally Coated: Standard feature
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Mounting: Surface, Panel
|ORDERING NUMBER||CONTROL POWER|