OUR RESPONSE GUARANTEE
4 Hour Response Time
Email us and we promise to respond to your enquiry within 4 business hours or you get $100 off your next purchase.
We know how frustrating it is to not receive technical support when you need it. Don't waste your time.
All team members are product experts and can assist you with your technical enquiries.
OUR DELIVERY GUARANTEE
Same Day Dispatch
All orders received by 3:00pm AEST will be dispatched same day subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery for orders less than 5kgs for the majority of locations in Australia.
Urgent Delivery - Need your products in a hurry?
If you need your order urgently, Fuseco can arrange any of the following freight services for you.
- Same Day Delivery
- Door to Door Courier
- Urgent Next Flight Delivery
- After Hours Delivery
OUR PRICE & SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Best Price - or we will beat it by 10%
We're serious about offering you the best deal! To further show our commitment, we guarantee that if you find a cheaper advertised price for an identical item, we will beat that price by 10%.
Refer to our Lowest Price Guarantee Policy below.
Not satisfied with your purchase - return it
We guarantee that we will do everything possible to supply you with the right product for your application. If the product is unsuitable we will accept the return.
Refer to our Return of Goods Policy below.
Here's how our Lowest Price Guarantee works:
Fuseco agrees that, subject as set out below, any order accepted by Fuseco for Goods which the Customer can demonstrate are available from an alternative distributor on similar terms shall be accepted by Fuseco at a price which shall be lower than the price (the "Alternative Price") at which such goods (the "Alternative Goods") are then offered by the alternative distributor on those terms.
"Fuseco" means Fuseco Power Solutions Pty. Ltd. trading as 'Fuseco', their successors and accepted representatives. "Customer" means the person(s) or company whose order for the Goods is accepted by the Company. "Goods" means any goods or services which the Company is to supply to the Customer. "GST" means the goods and services tax imposed under A New Tax System (Goods and Services) Act 1999 (Cth) and the related imposition Acts of the Commonwealth of Australia.
Terms and conditions of this agreement:
1. The alternative price must be for an identical item to the one offered by Fuseco. It must also be of an identical brand and is limited to items that are manufactured by Siba Fuses (Siba GmbH), Schaffner EMV AG, FuseMaster, Australux, DF Electric (DF, S.A.), Lawson Fuses Limited and TCI (Transcoil Industries - TCI, LLC).
2. The alternative price must be either set out in the annual published printed catalogue of the alternative supplier which is generally available in the public domain or publically advertised on the alternative supplier's web site.
3. The alternative price must be current at the date of the Customer's order.
4. Fuseco reserves the right to exclude liquidation sales, special catalogues, fliers or any special offers or customer specific prices or discounts (including written quotations) or e-mail from this offer;
5. Fuseco reserves the right to exclude alternative goods that do not bear the same manufacturer's part number as the Goods.
6. Alternative suppliers offering the alternative price must not be a manufacturer of the goods on offer, must purchase from the manufacturer of those goods and offer them for sale in Australia. They must have a registered principal place of business in Australia.
7. The alternative goods being offered for sale must be quoted in similar quantities and offered on similar commercial terms.
8. All transactions will conform to Fuseco's standard terms and conditions of sale.
9. Fuseco reserves the right to withdraw or modify this offer at any time.
10. Fuseco reserves the right to demand such evidence as it reasonably requires of compliance with the above conditions, including without limitation copies of the alternative distributor's catalogue in which the Alternative Price is set out.
Here's how our Return of Goods Guarantee works:
In the event that you would like to return some goods, please refer to the following conditions:
A request for credit or to return goods must be received by Fuseco in writing and its acceptance is subject to the discretion of Fuseco unless the goods have been wrongly or oversupplied.
Returned goods shall be delivered to Fuseco, at the customer's expense, unused and in good working order and must be accompanied by an official Fuseco GRA (Goods Return Authority).
A 20% restocking fee will apply, or a $20.00 minimum charge, whichever is greater, except where goods have been wrongly or oversupplied.
Goods that are specially made to order or indent items not normally stocked, cannot be cancelled once ordered and can only be returned or credited if the goods are faulty, not to specification or otherwise not in accordance with the terms of the contract.
Michael, you asked me if I was happy with your service. Let me tell you that Fuseco had quoted and delivered the products via airfreight from Germany before our other suppliers returned our call. Outstanding!
LAWRENCE AND HANSON
It’s been a pleasure working with Fuseco on this project. Initially, we thought that the power quality issues on this job were insurmountable. Fuseco conducted a power quality site audit and consulted with us to find a suitable solution that would work reliably in this challenging environment. The reactors and harmonic filters specified & supplied by Fuseco have been the perfect solution.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER AT SIEMENS
Just wanted to say thank you again to the Fuseco team. When presented with an electrical harmonics problem of this nature, I wasn’t sure how to approach it. You guys explained it in logical, scientific terms and expertly demonstrated the capability of your technology. It is now one month post-installation and I can say that the Active Filter is working well and the harmonics levels on this site are now negligible.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AT BHP
I would like to acknowledge the exceptional service provided by one of your employees over the Xmas break. On Christmas day we lost a 22kV underground feed to a very important part of our business and were desperate for some replacement HV fuses. I found your emergency contact details on the web a and immediately called. The person who answered was very helpful and arranged an emergency transport to our site. The next day, we were back up and running! We are a remote operation 1800kms from the nearest city and average service is the norm.
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE AT BHP BILLITON
Thanks for ensuring that our order was delivered on time. Again, thank you for going the extra 8,000 km!
LOGISTICS OFFICER AT GRIDSENSE
I just wanted to let you know what great service your people gave us over the Christmas break and went to great lengths to make sure that we got the right fuses and that they were delivered on time. Dealing with your company a pleasure. Keep up the good work.
I don’t normally do this but I feel compelled to thank you in writing. I have been in the electrical industry for 25 years and without a doubt the most competent and trustworthy supplier I have used over this period of time is Fuseco. This is a demanding industry and how your team keeps performing above expectations is exceptional to me.
EXPORT DEPT AT REXEL
I have dealt with Fuseco for the last 6 years for all our fuse requirements and find they provide the highest quality service and on-going support to our business for our day to day operations and for emergency/ heatwave as they arise. During a heatwave event in January 2014, SA Power Networks had critical fuse demands. Fuseco were extremely responsive in expediting stock requirements and organising special air freights to meet our urgent demands. Their customer service is excellent and key KPI’s measured against the contract are always above target.
INVENTORY ANALYST AT SA POWER NETWORKS
Any company that can pull a rabbit out of a hat like that definitely has my attention!
PROJECT ENGINEER AT RIO TINTO
Our experts are all pre-eminent leaders in electrical products who provide excellent support in their areas of expertise.Technical support
Enquire by email
We promise to respond within 4 business hours (AEST) or you will receive $100 off your next purchase.Enquire now