- Wide frequency range
- Max. 550MHz analysis bandwidth
- Excellent measurement & receiving performance
- Comprehensive spectrum analysis capability
- Abundant measurement application functions
- Powerful RF signal streaming and playback analysis function
- Flexible analog signal output interface
- Easy & convenient operation
4051 series signal/spectrum analyzer, as high-performance flagship product, has excellent performance in dynamic range, phase noise, amplitude accuracy, and measurement speed. 4051 series has various measurement functions including: high-sensitivity spectrum Analyzer, standard power measurement components, IQ Analyzer, Vector Signal Analyzer, Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer, Transient Analyzer, Pulse Signal Analyzer, Audio Analyzer, Analog Demodulation measurement, and Phase Noise measurement, Noise Figure, etc., which can provide you reliable high-performance measurement service. 4051 series has good extension capacity. Its performance can be further improved by flexible configuration of different options. Through various digital and analog signal output interfaces, the spectrum analyzer can be taken to establish measurement systems or get secondary development. It can be widely used for signal and equipment measurement in field of aviation, aerospace, radar detection, communication, electronic countermeasures, and navigation etc.
Maximum 550MHz analysis bandwidth
• Provide 4 analysis bandwidth configuration: 10MHz (standard), 40MHz, 200MHz, 550MHz etc.
• The bandwidth can be flexibly selected: from 10Hz to 550MHz, more than 40 levels.
• 4GB storage depth, according to the selected bandwidth, the seamless capture time differs from 1.25s to several hours.
Excellent measurement & receiving performance
• Wideband preamplifiers (up to 50 GHz) can be configured for the host frequency band
• 1GHz measurement DANL is -156dBm/Hz; with preamplifier on, the typical value is -167dBm/Hz
• 50GHz measurement DANL is -141dBm/Hz; configured with preamplifier, the typical value is -150dBm/Hz
• 67GHz measurement DANL is -135dBm/Hz
• Full digital IF design, excellent scale fidelity and IF error.
Comprehensive spectrum analysis capability
• Support frequency sweep and FFT sweep.
• Zero frequency band fast sweep, the fastest sweep time is 1μs
• Accurate frequency counting, counting resolution can be 0.001Hz
• Sweep point number can be arbitrarily selected among 101～30001
• Can be configured with 6 traces, have abundant marker operation functions
• 6 trace detector modes, 3 average types
• Time gate measurement support
• Occupied bandwidth, channel power, adjacent channel power measurement functions
• Measurement functions of power statistics, burst power, harmonic distortion, TOI, spurious emission etc.
Real-time Spectrum Analysis function
4051 can achieve seamless Real-time Spectrum Analysis, and frequency template trigger function,
which can be used to trigger, capture, and analyze complex signals.
— Max. real-time analysis bandwidth: 40MHz, 200MHz(optional), frequency up to 67GHz
— Digital phosphor spectrum, seamless waterfall, instantaneous spectrum, power vs. time, frequency vs. time and other charts
— 100% POI, Min. duration of the signal: 4.3μs