- Solid state design amplifiers
- Broadband frequency range
- Modular design construction
- Highly rugged construction & high reliability
- Built in air forced cooling
- Backlit display screen
- Self-diagnostic function circuitry
- Standard IEEE-488 interface & RS232 remote communications
- Internal pre amplification
- Local and remote gain control
- Front or rear panel RF input/output connectors
- RF safety interlock
- Forward and reflected power indication on the display screen
The S61 series amplifiers from Instruments for Industry (IFI) are designed with outstanding RF performance. Their frequency range is 1 - 6 GHz and power range is 5 - 250 Watts. The S61 series amplifiers provide all control and communications required for today’s automated testing systems. The amplifiers are specially designed for all laboratory and EMC testing applications.
IFI amplifiers are conservatively designed to operate below maximum ratings to provide long term reliability and ruggedness.
IFI RF power amplifiers uses individually shielded aluminum assemblies for the modules. This shielded modular design minimizes the EMI leakage and it is very easy to service/repair on site and increases the turn-around repair time.
IFI S61 series includes a full complement of RF and hardware protection circuits including high VSWR, over-current, voltage protection, redundant thermal and air flow sensors for the module. All the testing parameters are simultaneously displayed on the backlit LCD display and also on remote bus for automated systems. The RS232 and IEEE-488 communications are standard.
View Product on Ametek Website