- 0.03% Basic accuracy
- Frequency range DC and 10mHz to 2MHz
- Up to 50 Arms (1000 Apk) & 1000 Vrms (3000 Vpk) direct input
- 5 millidegree phase accuracy Necessary for low power factor applications
- Low current (10Arms), Standard (30Arms) and High current (50Arms) options
- High speed sampling on all channels (2Ms/s)
- True real time analysis with no measurement gap
- 1, 2 or 3 phase versions master – slave mode for 4, 5 or 6 phase
- Real time Digital, Tabular, Graphic and Oscilloscope displays
- RS232, USB, LAN, (IEEE 488 Option), Torque, Speed and Extension ports
- Up to 100 Harmonics
- PWM Motor Drive Analysis Mode
- Transformer Analysis Mode
The PPA4500 series precision power analyzers from Newstons4th (N4L) features high speed FPGA/DSP sampling techniques and N4L’s highly respected “Planar Shunt” Technology.The PPA Series power analyzers have high accuracy, colour TFT, front USB port and faster processing. The PPA4500 is a significant leap forward in both accuracy and functionality. The PPA4500 is well suited to transformer loss testing, PWM inverter drive efficiency testing, standby power testing to IEC62301/EN50564 and many more challenging applications. The PPA4500 exhibits the ability to measure fundamental frequencies up to 2MHz, as well as up to 100 Harmonics with the same 2MHz upper frequency limit. PWM Motor drive mode enables the engineer to rapidly setup the instrument to measure complex harmonically distorted waveforms, sophisticated signal processing algorithms facilitate high sample rate (2Ms/s) true wideband (2Mhz) analysis of PWM signals.
The PPA4500 Utilises parallel digital filtering for fundamental frequency synchronisation without affecting the bandwidth of the measured data. All PPA4500 units are supplied with UKAS ISO17025 certification as standard, this is performed at N4L in the UK in their accredited ISO17025 Laboratory.
View product on Newtons4th website