- Capacitive stability mode
- High bandwidth up to 180 kHz
- Fast slew rate
- Ideal for use as synchronized auxiliary channels required by various EMC standards
- Two gain settings for universal use
- Sense lines for cable voltage drop compensation
- Four quadrant operation
- Banana output connector on both the front and back of the simulator
PA 5740 battery simulator is designed to replace the vehicle battery in the test environment. These sources must fulfil various criteria concerning power rating, voltage, slew rate, impedance, etc. depending on the particular application. Bipolar current sources are specified for in several cases. Pulse 2b, pulse 4, sine wave noise and other complex simulations are realm of the PA 5740. Of course the amplifier is also perfectly suited for ISO 7637 compliant simulated conducted transient testing. Offering combinations of features that exist in no other battery simulator, the PA 5740 series is the right product at the right price for your EMC needs.
Designed specifically for automotive EMC testing, Teseq’s 42 V ready amplifier sets the pace for automotive battery simulation including features necessary for automotive immunity testing such as sense wires for cable voltage drop compensation and several operating modes for stability with complex automotive loads.
View product on Teseq website