- Modular, expandable system
- Surge voltage to 4.4 kV
- EFT/Burst to 4.8 kV / 1 MHz
- PQT to 16 A / 270 VAC & DC
- Easy to use 7“ color touch screen
- Parameters can be changed while test is running
- Wide range of optional test accessories
Teseq’s new NSG 3040 is an easy-to-use multifunction generator that simulates electromagnetic interference effects for immunity testing in conformity with international, national and manufacturers’ standards including the latest IEC/EN standards. The NSG 3040 system is designed to fulfil conducted EMC test requirements for CE mark testing, including Combination Wave Surge (4.4 kV), Electrical Fast Transient (EFT) pulses (4.8 kV) and Power Quality Testing (PQT). Expansion capabilities enable the system to be configured for a much broader range of applications including Telecom Surge 10/700 and Magnetic Field tests.
Depending on your exact testing needs, different models are available to ensure the NSG 3040 is configured to your exact testing requirements.
View product on Teseq website