- 200/100/70MHz bandwidth selections ; 2 or 4 channels
- Real time sample rate for each channel is 1GSa/s (2 channel models)
- Maximum real time sample rate is 1GSa/s (4 channel models)
- Per Channel 10M memory depth and VPO waveform display technology
- Waveform update rate up to 120,000 wfms/s
- 8 “ WVGA TFT LCD display
- Free Frequency Response Analyzer Software
- Maximum 1M FFT provides higher frequency domain resolution measurements
- High ,low and band pass filter functions
- 29,000 segmented memories and waveform search functions
- I2C/SPI/UART/CAN/LIN serial bus trigger and decoding function
- Data log function is able to track signal changes up to 1000 hours
- Network storage function
- Mask test function
- MDO-2000EG equips with a spectrum analyzer and a dual channel 25MHz AWG MDO-2000EX equips with a spectrum analyzer ; a dual channel 25MHz AWG; DMM and power supply.
MDO-2000E series is multi-functional mixed domain oscilloscope. The series includes two feature combinations : MDO-2000EG and MDO-2000EX. MDO-2000EG models have a built-in spectrum analyzer and a dual channel 25MHz arbitrary waveform generator and MDO-2000EX models feature a built-in a spectrum analyzer, arbitrary waveform generator, a 5,000 count DMM, and a 5V/1A power supply. The first of its kind, MDO-2000EX is the only oscilloscope to equip with a DMM and a power supply in the T&M industry.
While entering the spectrum mode, MDO-2000E series will display a full screen of frequency domain. Users can input Center frequency, Span, Start frequency, and Stop frequency based upon test requirements so as to rapidly and intuitively observe required frequency range that allows users to experience the user interface of a real spectrum analyzer. While observing frequency domain display, engineers can observe waveform characteristics, which are not easily to be seen from time domain waveforms, for instance, the harmonic composition of a waveform and the frequency characteristics of a modulation signal. Compared with oscilloscope' FFT, MDO-2000E series allows engineers to effectively conduct signal measurements on frequency domain.
Compared with the general spectrum analyzer, the spectrum function of MDO-2000E series can test below~9kHz signals, which is applicable to the frequency domain analysis of audio frequency and vibration. MDO-2000E series can also test the frequency domain signal with DC component without damaging the instrument. With respect to frequency domain waveform display, MDO-2000E series, featuring the same capability of a real-time spectrum analyzer, is faster than the general spectrum analyzer. Why? It is because MDO-2000E series utilizes digital circuit and software to calculate FFT. The general spectrum analyzer can only process the signal of a narrow frequency bandwidth at a time by frequency sweeping. Each sweeping will take several ms to dozens of ms. Hundreds and thousands of frequency sweepings are gathered to form a spectrum. Therefore, the displayed spectrum is not obtained at the same time. MDO-2000E series obtains spectrum display at the same time by utilizing digital circuit and software to calculate FFT that is faster than the frequency sweeping method. The FFT settings of oscilloscopes are based upon horizontal scale (sample rate) setting, which is totally different from the frequency range setting of MDO-2000E series. Most instruments will have insufficient frequency resolution due to insufficient FFT points while conducting spectrum measurement by FFT. Compared with the FFT of oscilloscopes, MDO-2000E series satisfies users with signal measurement requirements under 9kHz; a better setting interface, measurement resolution and measurements speed.