- For use with one unscreened balanced pairs
- Refers schematic circuit example in CISPR 22 / 32 Figure D.1 / G.1
- Intended for connection to cable category 3 and 5
- Changeable pin-arrangements with RJ11 and RJ45
- Can be used as CDN for IEC / EN 61000-4-6 immunity tests
The ISN T2A is designed for measurements on one unscreened balanced pair and consists of one basic network (ISN T200A) with D sub 25 connectors and special adapter sets.
A set of adapters consists of LCL adapters to realize the longitudinal conversion loss (LCL)- requirements for the EUT-side in relation to the used cable category (cat. 3, cat. 5) and a connection adapter for the AE-side.
View product on Teseq website