- Frequency Range: 9kHz ~ 3.25GHz
- 0.025ppm Frequency Stability and 1ppm aging Rate
- RBW: 1Hz ~ 1MHz (3dB), 6dB EMI Filter: 200Hz, 9kHz, 120kHz, 1MHz
- Fastest sweep time: 204us
- Sensitivity: -149 dBm/Hz (@PreAmp on)
- Built-in Preamplifier, 50dB Attenuator, and Sequence Function
- Built-in EMC pretest function, Quasi-Peak/Average EMI detect mode
- Built-in 2FSK Analysis, AM/FM/ASK/FSK Demodulation & Analysis
- Built-in P1dB point, Harmonic, CHPW, OCBW, ACPR, SEM, TOI, CNR, CTB, CSO, N-dB bandwidth, Noise Marker, Frequency Counter, TDP, Gated Sweep
- Built-in Spectrogram, Topographic and Split-Window Display Modes
- Remote control EMI measurement software: SpectrumShot
- Remote Control Interface: LAN, USB, RS-232
- Options: Tracking Generator, GPIB Interface, Battery Pack
The brand new GSP-9330, a high-test speed spectrum analyzer with 3.25 GHz, provides the fastest 204 μs sweep speed. Users, via high speed sweep time, can easily handle and analyze modulation signals. The keys to handling modulated signals are fast sweep time and signal demodulation functions. In addition to the analog AM/FM demodulation and analysis function, GSP-9330 also provides digital signal ASK/FSK, and 2FSK demodulation and analysis capabilities. Nowadays, EMC issues are very crucial to product's design processes. Therefore, GSP-9330 has incorporated the EMC pretest solution to facilitate EMC tests. The simple and easy EMC pretest procedures from GSP-9330 can tremendously shorten users' product launch timeline.
GSP-9330 has the built-in EMI dedicated 200/9k/120k/1MHz filter, 20dB low noise amplifier and Quasi-Peak/Average detection mode to conduct radiation and conduction tests after collocating with the probe set. GKT-008, the radiation test probe set, provides a complete near field test probe set to simplify the complex measurement procedures and to simulate 3m/10m far field tests from the labs. Using GKT-008 can greatly save engineers' debugging time and the money for going back and forth to the labs. GKT-008 can collocate with the Tracking Generator function of GSP-9330 to conduct EMS tests. For conduction tests, GSP-9330 can collocate with LISN and Isolation Transformer to conduct electromagnetic conduction tests. If users concern EUT's large voltage variation or complexity, applying a Transient Limiter will make test equipment safer.