- FFT Scan Mode
- Peak, Quasi-Peak, CISPR Average, RMS and CISPR RMS numerical detectors
- Automatic attenuation insertion in case of saturation condition during measurement sweep
- Precise digital overload detector to avoid saturation effects during analysing function
- Correct pulse weighting to CISPR 16-1-1 from PRF of 1Hz
- High measurement speed and fast detection of critical frequencies (dwell time down to 1msec)
- High sensitivity
- Large-signal immunity
- Low measurement uncertainty
- High measurement speed
- Correction values for cables loss, attenuator/amplifier, coupling networks,
- GTEM correction and antenna factors
- Integrated signal generator
- 10MHz External reference frequency
- Software option for AM / FM / WBFM
FFT 3100 is a fully FFT digital EMI Receivers for measurement of conducted electromagnetic interference from 30MHz to 1GHz.
Compact designed and manufactured compliant to CISPR 16 International Standard, using FFT Scan Mode for fast measurements of conducted electromagnetic interference in accordance with requirements of EMI International, European and Product standards, pre-selectors and advanced software for EMC testing.
Based on a PC integrated architecture with WINDOWS 7 Embedded OS, FFT 3100 EMI Receivers are ready to operate with advanced software for EMC testing, fitted with pre-selectors that allow excellent dynamic range and precise conducted emission measurements covering the frequency range from 30MHz to 1GHz. Remote control with an external PC is also possible.
Software enables the operator to set all parameters and set-up FFT 3100 EMI Receivers as requested by CISPR 16-1-1 or to tailor it according to his specific needs.
Some examples are:
- Frequency range
- Numerical Detectors upgradable by software
- (Peak, Quasi Peak, CISPR Average, RMS, CISPR RMS and combination of them)
- Limits set by International, European and other Standards
- Dwell measurement time
- Correction factors