- Air- and contact-discharge to 30 kV
- Color touch panel control
- Advanced voltage-hold feature
- Activity log
- Light version with uncompromising
- test performance
- Compliant with a huge range of
- OEM and international standards
- Easily and quickly interchangeable
- discharge networks
- Discharge detector
NSG 437 simulator is simple, convenient and safe to use. The whole range of parameter settings including polarity selection, freely adjustable pulse repetition, counter functions and discharge detection is available up to the maximum discharge voltage. The simulator contains variable threshold selection for accurate discharge detection.
This detection feature can be switched off when testing EUT’s with non-conductive surfaces, such as plastic housings. Pre-programmed settings for IEC61000-4-2 and ISO 10605 ensure that the simulator is automatically set up correctly and the appropriate discharge network is installed. The simulator is recalibrated and adjusted at every start.
View product on Teseq website