- Flexible and optional calibration types, compatible with multiple calibration kits
- Support multi-window, multi-channel tests, fast implementation of complex test scheme
- Available in multiple display formats such as logarithmic amplitude, linear amplitude, standing-wave, phase, Smith chart
- With USB, GPIB, LAN and VGA display interface
- 12.1 inch high resolution touch screen
- Record/run, one-click operation greatly simplifies the measurement setting steps and improves the efficiency
- Available in functions as pulse S parameter measurement, time-domain measurement, mixer measurement, gain compression two-dimensional sweep measurement, millimeter-wave frequency extension, antenna & RCS measurement and receiving etc.
3672 Series Vector Network Analyzers include 3672A (10MHz～13.5GHz), 3672B (10MHz- 26.5GHz), 3672C (10MHz～40GHz), 3672D (10MHz～50GHz) and 3672E (10MHz～67GHz). In terms of hardware, comparing to last generation, the brand-new design concept and technical proposal have upgraded key performance indexes (KPI) of the complete machine such as sweep speed and dynamic range etc.; in terms of software, the embedded computer system (ECS) with high-performance microprocessor chip and the platform based on Windows operating system has greatly improved interconnectivity and usability of the complete machine. 3672 analyzers provide multiple calibration types including frequency response, single port, response isolation, enhanced response and full dual-port, electronic calibration etc., offer various display formats such as logarithmic amplitude, linear amplitude, standing-wave, phase, group delay, Smith chart and polar coordinates, etc.
They are designed with several standard interfaces: USB, LAN, GPIB and VGA etc. Besides all measurement functions same as traditional vector network analyzer, through configuration of functional options, 3672 analyzers are also capable of multifunctional & comprehensive parameter test of mixer/converter, gain compression two-dimensional sweep and pulse S-parameters, as well as accuracy measurement of amplitude-frequency characteristics, phase-frequency characteristics and group delay used in the field of transmitting/receiving (T/R) module measurement, dielectric material properties measurement, microwave pulse characteristics measurement and optoelectronic properties measurement, which are indispensable instruments for scientific research and manufacturing process of radar, communication, and navigation systems.
Flexible and optional calibration types, compatible with multiple calibration kits
3672 Series of Vector Network Analyzers provide multiple calibration types, including guided calibration (automatic calibration), unguided calibration (using mechanical calibration kit to conduct through response calibration, through response & isolation calibration, single port calibration, enhanced response calibration, full two-port SOLT calibration, TRL calibration) and electronic calibration (E-Cal) etc.. Users can select calibration kits, such as coaxial 3.5mm calibration kit and electronic calibration kit based on test requirements, which greatly facilitates testing on devices with different interfaces.
Multiple windows to display all measuring channels
The analyzers possess functions of multi-channel and multi-window display, support up to 64 channels. Maximum 16 measuring windows can be simultaneously displayed, and each window can simultaneously display up to 8 test traces, which makes the observation results more visible and the operation more convenient.