- Dynamic range up to 125dB; accurate measurement on high rejection ratio devices
- 75Ω test port impedance option of 3656A for cable TV components measurement
- 3656A/B/D provide 4-port option which can accomplish all 16 S parameters test of 4-port net by a single connection Note: For 4-port option of 3656A/B, it’s external device 2813A
- Ultra-low trace noise which provide higher test accuracy
- Up to 64 independent measuring channels that can implement complex testing schemes
- Powerful data analysis functions, such as ripple test, bandwidth test and limit test, convenient for user to judge the conformity and improves the test efficiency
- Time domain analysis function as the standard configuration
- Fixture simulator can simulate various R&D situations to rapidly get the real-time test results
- LAN and GPIB interface, capable of remote control and system interconnection, 4 USB interfaces
3656A/B/D vector network analyzer is applicable to fields of radio communications, cable TV, teaching and automotive electronics etc. It can be used for performance measurement of RF components such as filter, amplifier, antenna, cable, and cable television sub connectors etc. It adopts Windows operating system, and has functions of error calibration, time domain and fixture simulator.
It supports multiple display formats such as logarithmic amplitude, linear amplitude, standing wave, phase, group delay, Smith chart and polar coordinates etc.; It provides multiple calibration types including frequency response, single port, response isolation, enhanced response and full dual-port, rapid SOLT calibration and electrical calibration; It is capable of multi-channel and multi-window display; It is designed with USB interface, LAN interface, GPIB interface and VGA interface.
It can rapidly and accurately measure the amplitude, phase and group delay characteristics of the DUT S-parameter, with efficient and powerful error correction capability.
Wide dynamic range
With dynamic range up to 125dB (IFBW=10Hz), 3656A/B/D is capable of accurate measurement on devices with high rejection ratio.
Time-domain analysis function
The analyzer can conduct time-domain measurement on DUT via time-domain software so as to comprehensively test the performance indicators of DUT, such as cable fault location and length measurement.