DA205 Slow Fuse Assorted Kit 250V
100mA - 8 Amps
Reply in 4 Hours
Same Day Dispatch
Lowest Price Guarantee
If you find a cheaper advertised price for an identical item, we will beat that price by 10%! How it works.
If you are not satistfied with your purchase, return it. Read our
VIC - HEAD OFFICE / WAREHOUSE
27 Viking Court
Cheltenham VIC 3192
NSW - SALES OFFICE / WAREHOUSE
29/8-10 Barry Road
Chipping Norton NSW 2170
QLD - SALES OFFICE
1 / 26 Duke Street
Sunshine Beach QLD 4567
WA - SALES OFFICE
67 Howe Street
Osborne Park WA 6017
We'd love to hear from you! At Fuseco, rather than publish generic prices, we prefer to give you an individual quote. This ensures that we provide you with the best possible pricing to meet your needs.
The quickest way to place an order is to give our customer service team a call or send us an email. We promise to respond within 4 hours or you get $100 off your next order, however we usually respond within 1-2 hours to email enquiries. So go ahead and speak to us, we'd love to help you with your needs.
- For all orders over $100 (excl. GST & freight), freight is FIS (Free into Store).
- For all orders under $100 (excl. GST & freight), a freight charge of $25 + GST is applicable.
- Additional fees may apply for deliveries to the Northern Territory and remote areas.
All Other Products
- Freight charges POA (Price on Application)
- FOT (Customer nominates own carrier and accepts all charges)
Fuses shall be selected according to the following criteria.
- Maximum operational voltage – shall be equal or greater than the system operating voltage.
- Rated breaking capacity – shall be equal to or greater than the maximum fault current expected in the circuit downstream the fuse.
- Rated current – shall be equal to or greater than the continuous operating current of the circuit protected by the fuse.
- Breaking range – partial range or full range breaking capacity according to the type of protection required.
- Utilisation category – select according to the nature of equipment to be protected.
Fuses are in most cases marked with all the essential information required to select a replacement fuse or to enable you to select fuses for most common applications. Additional information, such as performance characteristics can be supplied by the fuse manufacturer. Standard markings are as follows:
- Fuse standard, size and reference. This defines the operating performance and mechanical design of the fuse.
- Voltage rating. Fuses may be operated up to the maximum voltage stated in the rating. Voltage ratings may be colour coded to reduce the risk of incorrect installation.
- Current rating. This represents the value of the current that the fuse can carry continuously with out deterioration under specified conditions.
- Rated breaking capacity. This is the maximum value of prospective current that a fuse is capable of breaking under standard conditions. In other words, the maximum amount of current that a fuse can tolerate without losing its physical integrity (physically breaking apart). Industrial fuses according to IEC 60269-2 have a minimum breaking capacity of A.C. 50kA and D.C 25kA respectively.
- Breaking range and utilization category are indicated by letter codes. The first (lower case) letter indicates the breaking range, i.e. the range of prospective currents the fuse is able to break. The second (capital) letter indicates the utilization category, i.e. time-current characteristics for typical applications.
- Fuse manufacturer or trademark.
- Manufacturer’s product reference or part number, required for additional information on the fuse.
Additional markings may include:
- Rated frequency if other than 50 or 60 Hz.
- Date of manufacture, useful to trace back product design changes.
- Certification mark, asserting product quality by an independent certification body.
- Conformity mark, stating conformity to applicable national directives.
- Recycling mark, identifying responsible recycling organization.
In most cases, people contact Fuseco when they need to replace an existing fuse that has blown. In such cases, it is paramount that either the identical fuse or an exact equivalent is provided. Care must be taken to make sure that the fuse provided is of the same utilisation category and has the same electrical performance of the original. If you need assistance with this, I welcome you to contact us and we would be very happy to assist you. Also, we provide many types of cross-reference charts on this website, wall charts and various tools that can assist you to identify equivalent fuse types.
Miniature fuse are relatively small in physical size and extremely diverse in application. The most common sizes are the 5 x 20mm (M205) and the 6.3 x 32mm (3AG) fuses, which account for the greatest volume sales of this group. Originally designed for automotive applications, today they are used in electronics, instrumentation, audio, power supply protection and thousands of different applications. They are still the largest group of fuses sold in the world by volume.
Sub-miniature fuses are designed to primarily protect circuits from over-currents that are in a printed circuit board (PCB) environment. They are physically small so that they do not take up a lot of valuable space on the PCB and they are available in either ‘through-hole’ technology or ‘Surface Mount Device’ (SMD) technology. Through-hole technology means that the fuse has leads that are soldered to the PCB or the fuse sits in a holder that is soldered on to a PCB. SMD means that the fuse is placed onto a PCB via special adhesive. SMD fuses are the smallest fuses in the world and they often use a conductive film as the element.
I called thru at 430pm EST and was put in contact with Sally in Vic! From the moment the call was answered Sally couldn’t do enough to try and help..... then she organised for Sydney to open up at 6am for me to collect the fuses. As a service-based company it was very refreshing to come across someone that went over and above to help us client back into production as quickly as we could!
DIRECTOR - JOHNSON ELECTRICAL SERVICES
Michael, you asked me if I was happy with your service. Let me tell you that Fuseco had quoted and delivered the products via airfreight from Germany before our other suppliers returned our call. Outstanding!
LAWRENCE AND HANSON
I would like to acknowledge the exceptional service provided by one of your employees over the Xmas break. On Christmas day we lost a 22kV underground feed to a very important part of our business and were desperate for some replacement HV fuses. I found your emergency contact details on the web a and immediately called. The person who answered was very helpful and arranged an emergency transport to our site. The next day, we were back up and running! We are a remote operation 1800kms from the nearest city and average service is the norm.
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE AT BHP BILLITON
Thanks for ensuring that our order was delivered on time. Again, thank you for going the extra 8,000 km!
LOGISTICS OFFICER AT GRIDSENSE
I just wanted to let you know what great service your people gave us over the Christmas break and went to great lengths to make sure that we got the right fuses and that they were delivered on time. Dealing with your company a pleasure. Keep up the good work.
I don’t normally do this but I feel compelled to thank you in writing. I have been in the electrical industry for 25 years and without a doubt the most competent and trustworthy supplier I have used over this period of time is Fuseco. This is a demanding industry and how your team keeps performing above expectations is exceptional to me.
EXPORT DEPT AT REXEL
I have dealt with Fuseco for the last 6 years for all our fuse requirements and find they provide the highest quality service and on-going support to our business for our day to day operations and for emergency/ heatwave as they arise. During a heatwave event in January 2014, SA Power Networks had critical fuse demands. Fuseco were extremely responsive in expediting stock requirements and organising special air freights to meet our urgent demands. Their customer service is excellent and key KPI’s measured against the contract are always above target.
INVENTORY ANALYST AT SA POWER NETWORKS
Any company that can pull a rabbit out of a hat like that definitely has my attention!
PROJECT ENGINEER AT RIO TINTO
Our experts are all pre-eminent leaders in electrical products who provide excellent support in their areas of expertise.Technical support
Enquire by email
We promise to respond within 4 business hours (AEST) or you will receive $100 off your next purchase.Enquire now