- 0.01% Basic accuracy
- Frequency range DC and 10mHz to 2MHz
- Up to 50 Arms (1000 Apk) & 1000 Vrms (3000 Vpk) direct input
- Low current (10Arms), Standard (30Arms) and High current (50Arms) options
- 5 millidegree phase accuracy necessary for low power factor applications
- True real time analysis with no measurement gap
- High precision internal shunts Superior accuracy to any external shunt
- 1, 2 or 3 phase versions master – slave mode for 4, 5 or 6 phase
- Real time Digital, Tabular, Graphic and Oscilloscope displays
- RS232, IEEE 488, USB, LAN, Torque, Speed and Extension ports
The PPA5500 series precision power analyzers from Newtons4th (N4L) is the ultimate power analysis product, this is the top of the range model offered by N4L. The PPA5500 series add increased voltage and current measurement ranges, greater processing power, increased memory, real time clock, high contrast colour display, 1GB non-volatile internal memory and external USB memory port. A 2MS/s sample rate, alongside “True Real Time” no gap analysis are a formidable combination for the analysis of power, this – along with innovative analogue front end design provide truly exceptional measurement stability and accuracy.
The phase angle accuracy of the PPA5500 is 0.005 degrees, this is perfect for transformer loss analysis testing at very low power factors. All PPA5500 units are supplied with UKAS ISO17025 certification as standard, this is performed at N4L in the UK in our accredited ISO17025 Laboratory.
View product on Newtons4th website