- 0.05% Basic accuracy
- Frequency range DC and 10mHz to 500kHz
- High precision internal shunts Superior accuracy to any external shunt
- 20 Arms (300 Apk) & 1000 Vrms (2500 Vpk) direct input
- High speed sampling on all channels
- 1, 2 or 3 phase versions
- 10 millidegree phase accuracy – Necessary for low power factor applications
- Unique x10 gain mode for Standby Power measurement
- True real time analysis with no measurement gap
- High contrast full colour graphic display
- Simple BNC connection of N4L shunts for high current applications
- RS232, USB, (LAN Option), Extension and Auxiliary ports
The PPA 500 series power analyzers from Newtons4th (N4L) are high performance low cost power analyzers. The PPA 500 power analyzers are ideally suitable to production or test environment where complex features are not required. They are available in 1, 2 or 3 phase versions.
Features such as the planar shunt (A shunt design topology developed by N4L) and FPGA based real time no gap analysis technique all contribute to the PPA500′s fantastic offering. The low cost of the PPA500 Power Analyzer presents a great opportunity to system integrators looking for accurate, traceable, reliable power analysis.
All PPA500 units are supplied with UKAS ISO17025 certification as standard, this is performed at N4L in the UK in their accredited ISO17025 Laboratory.
View product on Newtons4th website