- For use with one or two unscreened balanced pairs
- Refers schematic circuit example in CISPR 22 / 32 Figure D.2 / G.2
- Intended for connection to cable category 3 and 5
- Changeable pin-arrangements with RJ11 and RJ45
- Can be used as CDN for IEC / EN 61000-4-6 immunity tests
The ISN T4A is designed for measurements on one or two unscreened balanced pairs and consists of one basic network (ISN T400A) with D sub 25 connectors and special adapter sets.
A set of adapters consists of LCL adapters to realize the longitudinal conversion loss (LCL)- requirements for the EUT-side in relation to the used cable category (cat. 3, cat. 5) and a connection adapter for the AE-side.
View product on Teseq website