- For use with coaxial lines
- BNC and N connectors
- For use with screened RJ45 connections
- Up to 8 lines / 4 pairs
- Versions with double screened cable
- Meets the requirements of CISPR 22, CISPR 32, CISPR 16-1-2
- Design given in figure D.9 of CISPR 22 and G.9 of CISPR 32
- Can be used as CDN for IEC 61000-4-6 immunity tests
ISN S501A, ISN S502A, ISN S751 and ISN S752 are designed for measurements on coaxial telecommunication lines. The used internal cable has an impedance of 50 Ω for ISN S501A and ISN S502A or 75 Ω for ISN S751 and ISN S752.
The cable screen is connected on the AE side to the ground. ISN S502A and ISN S752 are supplied with double screened coaxial cables and N connector. A design example is given in figure D.9 CISPR 22 (EN 55022) and figure G.9 CISPR 32 (EN 55032).
ISN ST08 meets the requirements of CISPR 22, EN 55022, CISPR 32, EN 55032, CISPR 16-1-2 and EN 55016-1-2. Unlike the ISN T types for unscreened balanced lines the ISN ST08 needs no additional adapters for LCL setting.
View product on Teseq website