The SE-100T is a ground-fault-relay test unit designed to test the current pickup level of ground-fault protection.
The tester injects current through the window of installed ground-fault current transformers to verify the operation of ground-fault monitors and relays.
It is used on substations, motor control centers (MCCs), central distribution panels, switchboards, and test benches to verify relay operation.
The SE-100T tests the entire ground-fault circuit including current transformers, wiring, ground-fault relay and the operation of the interrupting device. It is recommended to test every relay and its current interrupting device annually.
Features & Benefits
Output Current LevelsLow and high output levels to test a variety of relays
Remote Test InputAllows test to be initiated from another location
- Input Voltage: 120 Vac, 60 Hz(1), 30 VA
- Dimensions: H 150 mm (5.9”); W 109 mm (4.3”); D 100 mm (4.0”)
- Output Current Levels: L0 = 0.65 ± 0.1 A HI = 2.75 ± 1.5A
- Output Voltage: 6.3 VAC maximum
- Approvals: CSA certified
- Conformally Coated: Standard feature
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Mounting: Surface
|ORDERING NUMBER||CONTROL POWER|