Terms & Conditions
1. The pricing quoted supersedes previous quotations and may be withdrawn or altered without prior notice.
2. Prices may be subject to variations in the exchange rate and metals.
3. Prices for non-listed and special items are available on request.
4. A request to cancel or vary an order by the purchaser must be received by Fuseco in writing and its acceptance is subject to the discretion of Fuseco.
5. Settlement terms for account holders are thirty (30) days from end of trading month, unless otherwise agreed. Non account holders are strictly C.O.D.
6. The minimum order value accepted for account holders is $15.00 excluding GST and freight charges. Non account holders minimum order value accepted is $50.00 excluding GST and freight charges. .
7. Fuseco accepts payments via Visa & MasterCard. Credit card payments above $1,000.00 will incur a 1.5% surcharge.
8. A request for credit or to return goods must be received by Fuseco in writing and its acceptance is subject to the discretion of Fuseco unless the goods have been wrongly or oversupplied. Returned goods shall be delivered to Fuseco, at the customer's expense, unused and in good working order and must be accompanied by an official Fuseco GRA (Goods Return Authority). A 20% restocking fee will apply, or a $20.00 minimum charge, whichever is greater, except where goods have been wrongly or oversupplied.
9. Fuseco shall only accept claims for shortages in delivery if Fuseco is notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt of goods.
10. Goods that are specially made to order or indent items not normally stocked, cannot be cancelled once ordered and can only be returned or credited if the goods are faulty, not to specification or otherwise not in accordance with the terms of the contract.
11. To the extent permitted by Law, the products hereby sold are guaranteed against faulty design or workmanship in the context of the execution of their design function. The express warranties hereby stated are in lieu of all other representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties or conditions of merchantable quality and fitness for a particular purpose, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or use of trade.
12. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective items only. In no event shall Fuseco be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever or however arising, including any claim for loss of profits, whether claimed under contract, tort or any other legal theory, even if Fuseco has been advised of the possibility of any such damages arising.
13. Fuseco shall at all times retain ownership of, and title in, products supplied pursuant to this order until those products have been paid for in full.